Miami Lighthouse for the Blind presents Vocal Magic
1. Ciego De Nacimiento: Osvaldo Rodriguez
2. Born Blind; Osvaldo Rodriguez
3. Me Has Echado Al Olvido; Nancy Somaza
4. No Me Mires Asi; Nancy Somaza
5. I See You; Jermain & Mathew
6. I Just Want You To Know; Jermain & Mathew
7. My Sincere Apology; Mirna Garcia
8. The Secret Of Love; Mirna Garcia
9. A Puro Dolor; Natalia Sulca
10. Hero; Natalia Sulca
11. Love Is The Answer; Stephen Podley
12. Old School; Sheron Kendrick
13. El Ciego; Horizonte
Henry Stone suddenly lost his eyesight in 2003. He was devastated and his good friend Gloria Martin constantly suggested to him to go to the Miami Lighthouse for the Blind, which he did. He attended their 13-week rehab program. Several months after completing the program, Virginia Jacko, President and CEO, contacted Henry Stone about participating in a music program that she was trying to initiate.
For the 75th Anniversary Gala, Henry wanted to feature more of the talented clients of the Miami Lighthouse and that is how CD 2, Vocal Magic, came about. When Henry heard Osvaldo Rodriguez sing “Ciego de Nacimiento” there was no doubt that he should be the headliner for Vocal Magic. There is so much talent at the Lighthouse it is a great joy to work on this project and put their talent on CD for all to hear. Along with Osvaldo, Henry would like to thank Nancy, Harold, Natalia, Mirna, Jermain, Mathew, Sheron, Stephen, and his co-producers George “Chocolate” Perry and Harold Cobo.